Great Expectations. Charles Dickens.
- Assembly Language Step-by-step: Programming with DOS and Linux (with CD-ROM).
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Compendium?
- Great Expectations (Oxford World's Classics) by Charles Dickens - Reviews & Ratings | iDreamBooks.
- Transformation of Organometallics into Common and Exotic Materials: Design and Activation.
- Oxford World's Classics Hardcovers: Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (1999, Hardcover).
- Great Expectations (Oxford World's Classics).
Pip, that the name of the person who is your liberal benefactor remains a profound secret Pip is haunted by figures from his past - the escaped convict Magwitch, the time-withered Miss Havisham and her proud and beautiful ward, Estella - and in time uncovers not just the origins of his great expectations but the mystery of his own heart. A powerful and moving novel, Great Expectations is suffused with Dickens's memories of the past and its grip on the present, and it raises disturbing questions about the extent to which individuals affect each other's lives.
This edition includes a lively introduction, Dickens's working notes, the novel's original ending, and an extract from an early theatrical adaptation.
It reprints the definitive Clarendon text. Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, helpful notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more.
After harsh early years, Pip, an orphan growing up in Victorian England, is given the means to become a gentleman by an unknown benefactor and learns that outward appearances can be deceiving. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition.http://objectifcoaching.com/components/league/smail-chat-gratuit-et-site.php
ISBN 13: 9780199219766
Show More Show Less. Pre-owned Pre-owned. See all Compare similar products. You Are Viewing.
Trending Price New. Show less Show more.
People who bought this also bought. Ratings and Reviews Write a review. Most relevant reviews.
Great Expectations Oxford World Classics 128 by Dickens Charles
Her by Pierre Jeanty , Paperback 6. Just Ask! You may also like. Charles Dickens Books